Thursday, June 5, 2008

New Music Fave



Au Revoir Simone. Found this on Black Eiffel and I love it. Downloaded their new album 'The Bird of Music."

I have a lot of running music and musicals on my ipod but this is just mellow and sweet and perfect for just having on around the house while the kids are doing homework, etc.

Listen to The Lucky One and Fallen Snow.



Au Revoir Simone. Found this on Black Eiffel and I love it. Downloaded their new album 'The Bird of Music."

I have a lot of running music and musicals on my ipod but this is just mellow and sweet and perfect for just having on around the house while the kids are doing homework, etc.

Listen to The Lucky One and Fallen Snow.

2 comments:

jenjamin said...

Thanks for sharing. Love this mellow yellow music. BTW Those flowers were hilarious, Brady is always on his toes with funny things like that. Sorry for your lose :)

campblondie said...

Love it!