Monday, February 23, 2009

Tilda Swinton is my Oscar winner.

Because she's the only one who wore something that I could wear to the Oscars.  Way to rock the modest dress. Although, i would have picked a different color for the top and added a bra, for sure.

My other faves:

Always, always gorgeous. 

Haven't seen Benjamin Button (or many of the other oscar films for that matter, blame it on the mama's girl) but i thought Taraji Henson looked stunning last night. 


Oh, Poor Lisa Rinna.  I had to add her just because of the train wreck element happening on her face.    

Who were your faves?

Because she's the only one who wore something that I could wear to the Oscars.  Way to rock the modest dress. Although, i would have picked a different color for the top and added a bra, for sure.
My other faves:

Always, always gorgeous. 

Haven't seen Benjamin Button (or many of the other oscar films for that matter, blame it on the mama's girl) but i thought Taraji Henson looked stunning last night. 


Oh, Poor Lisa Rinna.  I had to add her just because of the train wreck element happening on her face.    

Who were your faves?

6 comments:

burtons*north said...

um, my favorite was ben stiller... poor, poor joaquin phoenix... OH, and i also like the pineapple express dealy-o, laughing so hard at the not so funny clips, that made me and c.j. laugh...

really liked hugh jackman, HELLO.

was a bit off put by the personal accolades by past winners to the nominees. they are actors, people, they make movies for "entertainment"... holy crap, it got a bit knee deep for me.
anyho, it is always fun to watch, but this year i was gaging a bit.

oh, ya, and easy on the gay prop 8 stuff screen writer guy, i get it, you were mormon, now you are not cause you're gay, blah, blah, blah, wahhhhh, wahhhhh...

that's all.

Beth said...

I agree with Jessica. I really hope that doesn't become the new tradition (with the old nominees telling the new noms how wonderful they are, etc., etc.) That got old REAL fast.

I love Hugh Jackman, and I love musicals, but the huge musical number with Beyonce was a bit random for me. Maybe they're trying to get people to buy Broadway tickets b/c it's DYING!

We fast forwarded a lot, but from what I saw Jennifer Aniston looked great. Natalie Portman too, although she was horrible along side the awesome Ben Stiller. I though Anne Hathaway was actually really funny in the opening. And Adam kept commenting on how old Kate Winslet looked. I think her hairstyle didn't help.

Maria said...

I loved Penelope Cruz. She is always my fav.

embot said...

oh, yes. Penelope cruz looked quite beautiful last night.

brookeisacrazylady said...

That Taraji was gorgeous.

good attitude about tilda swinton, and here i was thinking she was creepy.

i loved it all, tina fey was great. pineapple express thing was funny.

i liked the accolades. the nominees deserve there five minutes...and it was so fun to see goldie hawn...or not. i was tearing up with anne hathway.

i loved angelina jolie's earings with her black dress.

Sarah Heder said...

I thought Tina Fey and Steve Martin were hilarious. I actually liked a lot of the dresses. I wasn't IN LOVE with any of them, though. I didn't like Jessica Biel's. The front part bugged me.