Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Our Girl's Coming Home!!

Thursday anyone? I love thursday! Especially if the doctor's keep their word. The ENT gave her a once over and then his stamp of approval, and then I found out her levels for all infection is way, way down. She's eating up a storm and we're all ready to bring her home.

Will post if anything changes!

Thursday anyone? I love thursday! Especially if the doctor's keep their word. The ENT gave her a once over and then his stamp of approval, and then I found out her levels for all infection is way, way down. She's eating up a storm and we're all ready to bring her home.

Will post if anything changes!

7 comments:

campblondie said...

I LOOOVVEEE that picture. Sophie cute smiley eyes over the mask and that sweet little penny face. We'll keep our fingers crossed for Thursday!

Beth said...

YAY!!!!!!!!! I know you have visitors and help and all, but we are dying to meet her one day soon. Can't wait. You guys are in our thoughts. You know if you need ANYTHING we are here. She is perfect and you are so strong getting thru this crazy first week. We love you guys!

Scott and Karin said...

My question is does she have a middle name? Like Lane or something along those lines? She is a doll and I agree with others that she looks like Owen. She looks like Sophie too though. We're glad she is coming home tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

YEE-HAWWWWWWW!!!!!
i. am. so. sad. we. are. not. there.
i will send c.j. in our place. you watch out, he is looking for a baby to lift, kind of like in raising arizona... she may come back to canada and be raised as a eskimo as we all are.
ever loving,
jessica

Renee said...

Such great news! I can't wait to meet her.

Amber said...

Hooray!!!! I'm so excited for you guys. I bet you just can't wait until tomorrow. Good luck. Please let me know if you need anything. I can't wait to meet her. I'll give ya some time before I start bugging ya though.

Claire Thompson said...

The best news!!